What's the difference between a scammer woman, and a scammer agency?

I'm looking for eastern europian woman to marry. I'm new to all this, but I suddenly googled this forum. How to make sure if girl or agency doesn't scam me? And what is the dfference between them - scam woman or fraudulent agency?

I think the difference lies…

I think the difference lies in the way they work, the scope and the approach. A female scam often engages in more personalized scams targeting people in emotionally manipulative ways, whereas a scam agency operates as a pseudo business by deceiving people en masse with counterfeit products or services. Recognizing these differences is essential to understanding how these scams work and how to protect yourself from them.

Oliver_Usal

It depends on her scamming…

It depends on her scamming skills. Sometimes she can be spotted easily.

Tomer

Depends on her scam skills,

Depends on her scam skills, sometimes she can be spotted easily.

riansmit

I'm still wondering, how to

I'm still wondering, how to catch single scammer woman?

Don3378

Please, create separate topic

Please, create separate topic in corresponding category.

forum-manager

Loveplanet is legit site?

Loveplanet is legit site?

Rajwada Holidays

no difference - both are

no difference - both are scammers, most of women in agencies are scammers!!!

They drain your time, money and energy! 

eric 78

The difference is very simple

The difference is very simple - single person will be looking for one-time profit.

If this is about whole agency, then scamming process could be much more advanced and swept under the carpet. And it doesn't mean that lady isn't a part of whole scam. Typically, they are draining money dollar by dollar and promising a lot, while an honest agency gives you pricelist at the beginning. 

tom