i am confused please help me!

So early ja uary i received an email from a girl saying she is looking to make friends. months go by and we have emailed say 10 times numerous voice calls and she works as a baby sitter in london then all of a sudden she has to goto Russia as her mum is poorly. Her mother signs the deeds to her apartment over to her and now with that she has got her mothers debts for bills unpaid. She tell me that now the bailiff man will not let her leave the country. i check this and it all sounds legit. She has never asked me for any money i told her that if she can borrow the money from her job in the U.K i would help her pay it back when she gets back to the U.K. i am seriously confused as i have seen photos of her in england at winter wonderland and i deep down believe her but there is always a doubt especially when we have never met. what do you think i should do?

Landy, what was that agency? 

Landy, what was that agency? 

Yacine

Naah, I chose other company

Naah, I chose other company to go to Ukraina. No scam, no fraud. Everything was great: service, transfer, approach.

landy002

I believe any heart-touching

I believe any heart-touching story could be told to get money. Simple psychology and manipulation. 

"If you're a real man, you can help me without any stupid questions, blah-blah-blah" 

georfesaavo