Any tips on renting a car?

Hi

I'd love to rent a car so I could move without restrictions of public transport. Do you know some services?

A passport, a driver's

A passport, a driver's license with a driving experience of at least 2 years and a credit card must be provided to take a rental car. Credit card payments are made for car rental and a security deposit is blocked.

jkarlosav

My friends and I rented a

My friends and I rented a Fiat 500 (automatic gearbox) for a comfortable trip in the Carpathians. The price for a day is $ 25. If you take four days, it's cheaper. It cost us $ 81 for 4 days, it will save a lot of money and meet our needs.

Beachguy71

Ukraine has one of the

Ukraine has one of the highest collision and death rates in the world. I have driven all over the world and let me tell you, in Ukraine I use Uber, taxis or on foot (in town). The roads are pretty bad in general. The drivers are worse. But taxi prices are very low in Ukraine. In my opinion, no need to rent a car if you are going to Ukraine.

Docjrlee

My company and I rented a car

My company and I rented a car last fall for a trip to Kiev, Ukraine. Of the three people, all costs were $ 63 per person over the four days! Rented a VW Polo 1.4: weekend rental (Friday - Monday included) $ 96 + departure $ 95 = $ 191 for three or $ 63 per person. A good price came out.

le lous

Try ukr-prokat

Try ukr-prokat

fokal