Is it possible to get money back from scammer?

Guys, I had an experience being in Russia. I met one girl on Tinder, she seemed nice and pretty. We chatted for a few days, 

then we agreed to meet in cinema. She sent me some private cinema for small companies or couples, website is looking truthworthy. But when I booked tickets she just disappeared, her tinder account deactivated, and she blacklisted my instagram. 

Is it possible to get my money back? 

P.S. her name is Liza Smirnova

I tried to get my money back…

I tried to get my money back, but to no avail.

Ben Ge

Becarfull guys and girls , we

Becarfull guys and girls , we all are vulnerable to a good scam when life ain't working out just right. Before u judge my haw haws and laughs just know I too lost almost$75,000 NZS to a Russian scam lady over 6 month period. I'm not stupid person but like said before we become vulnerable.. Be aware  if you dare ! Haw haw lols .. 

Goku600

It's very complicated,

It's very complicated, because most of the time, these internet platforms are located abroad. This does not mean, however, that nothing should be done. It is necessary to file a complaint and if there are many, the prosecution may decide to open a judicial investigation.

lgerardo

The scammers explore

The scammers explore information about their potential victim via social media, to see your family, friends, children, hobbies and more. The scammer examines the victim and his weaknesses, so he enters into direct telephone communication sometimes with a member of your family and pretends to be you and poses an urgent situation. Panic-stricken families can often send money.

wadah

I know a similar situation: a

I know a similar situation: a Turkish citizen invites to visit a girl from Ukraine after a brief Skype conversation. However, at the invitation of the girl, she immediately notes that she does not have a passport and to travel to Turkey, she must buy a ticket, which also requires money. So, the stranger sends $ 500 to his Ukrainian girlfriend, but after contact with her is broken, he then realizes that he has been deceived by scammers. He was unable to recover the lost money. Therefore, you have to be careful not to trust the people who are asking you money in dating sites.

oabslifffs

thank google I've avoided

thank google I've avoided this one ! I met thattype of scam too

hilmer

Nothing complicated, check

Nothing complicated, check the age of suspicious website on whois.net. Less age has the website, and higher probability of scam it has. 

George.Lewis56

ok-ok, smart guys, how can we

ok-ok, smart guys, how can we define if it's fraudulent site?

Grumpbutt_68

Well, if this is a network of

Well, if this is a network of scam sites - quite possible :) 

George.Lewis56

mgm, of course, new cinema

mgm, of course, new cinema network, we both do believe that.

steph13

So,  maybe it's just new

So,  maybe it's just new cinema?

Grumpbutt_68

There's a lot of similar

There's a lot of similar sites. If we check the domain, we'll find out that it's one-month-old...

steph13

Why fake? They even have

Why fake? They even have popup chat, you think it's fake? 

bob260

Ha, I saw a lot of similar

Ha, I saw a lot of similar sites. Fake

steph13

90% impossible. There is high

90% impossible. 

There is high probability, that your "Liza Smirnova" doesn't even exist at all, and her account is managed by some other person. 

Could you send a link of that "private cinema"?

jason